Host a Community Screening
How it Works:
- Select a Community Screening License thru Tugg
- Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
Screening License Pricing:
A screening license gives you permission to host a one-time public screening at your own venue. Wanna show Love Thy Nature multiple times? Contact us for a bulk discount.
- Organizations & Individuals (Single Screening Rental)
(Free admission) 1-250 attendees - $175
(Charge for admission*) 1-250 attendees – $350
- Educational Institutions (Single Screening Rental)
K-12/public library, 1-250 attendees – $200
University, 1-250 attendees – $275
Each Screening License Includes:
- Exhibition DVD or Blu-Ray
- Community Screening Kit
- Free marketing tools on buttons below
Request A Quote
Not sure which license is for you? Fill out this form and we'll help you clarify.
Host a Theatrical Screening
How it Works
Our Theatrical Screening Kit contains:
Things to Know:
- Screening in a theater thru Tugg, you must pre-sell a certain number of tickets—the "threshold"—for the screening to be confirmed. We suggest allowing 5–7 weeks to plan your event and use our tools to help you promote and track tickets.
- Once you reach the threshold, your theater booking is confirmed, and tickets will remain on sale through your event page until 4 hours prior to the event. If enough tickets are not reserved before the deadline, the screening is cancelled and no one is charged for the reservation.